Rejuvenative for Vata & Pitta that promotes vitality and strength*
Promotes hormonal balance and has been traditionally taken by women from menstruation through all phases of menopause. Shatavari features natural, plant-based phyto-estrogens which support and promote normal and healthy hormonal and reproductive functions.* Shatavari is a highly valued herb used as a female and male tonic. Shatavari contains steroidal-like saponins to support the role of estrogen and progesterone in the body, both necessary hormones for normal reproductive health. Shatavari also supports balance in the endocrine system, which is involved in the production of hormones that play a role in stress-response, mood, and normal adrenal and thyroid function.
- Shatavari is a rejuvenating Ayurvedic herb that cools the body and strengthens and nourishes the tissues. Traditionally used to maintain the healthy production of female hormones, Shatavari may be translated as "100 spouses," implying its role in promoting vitality.
- As a nutritive tonic Shatavari encourages the healthy production of milk in lactating mothers and the healthy production of semen in men. According to Ayurveda It is also useful for supporting the menopausal transition. Shatavari supports a healthy immune system and assists in both physical and mental digestion.
- Its unctuous quality soothes and nurtures membranes of the lungs, stomach, kidneys and reproductive organs, and gives it a building nature that makes it a great support for anyone looking for a nourishing grounding effect. Sattvic (pure, harmonious) in nature, Shatavari calms the mind and promotes love and devotion.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Certified Organic Shatavari root powder (Asparagus racemosus).
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Product Code: Herbs
- Availability: In Stock