Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation
Triphala is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it, this traditional formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and genitourinary systems. Translated as "three fruits," it is composed of the dried fruits of amalaki, bibhitaki, and haritaki. Triphala readily removes excess vata, pitta, and kapha from the body, bringing balance and proper functioning to the system. It is commonly taken as a daily supplement to help maintain balance of the doshas.
- Triphala powder assist in natural internal cleansing. As a natural antioxidant, triphala nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues. Made from the highest quality organic triphala powder, this traditional formula gently maintains regularity, supports healthy digestion, and promotes absorption.
- Triphala is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. It is commonly taken as a daily supplement and is known to gently cleanse the colon and maintain regularity.
- Triphala contains 5 of the 6 ayurvedic tastes. When taking triphala, tablets or powder are prefered over triphala capsules because one can experince these tastes. Taste is considered by Ayurveda to be an essential part of the healing process. Taste starts the digestive process and sends signals which initiates the body's own inner pharmacy.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Banyan Guarantee—100% Satisfaction: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Amalaki fruit powder (Emblica officinalis)+. Bibhitaki fruit powder (Terminalia belerica)+. Haritaki fruit powder (Terminalia chebula)+. (+Certified Organic)
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Product Code: Herbs
- Availability: In Stock