Rejuvenative for Vata & Pitta The health promoting powers of guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) were so respected by the authors of the ancient Ayurvedic texts that they called it "Amrita" or "Divine Nectar." A powerful nutritive tonic, guduchi is one of the best herbs for balancing vata and pitta. It has the unusual characteristic of being heating while simultaneously removing excess pitta from the body. This heat burns accumulated natural toxins purifying the liver, kidneys, joints, and blood. It also helps soothe the skin and promotes a clear, healthy complexion. As a rejuvenative, guduchi strengthens the tissues, bolsters immunity, and promotes vitality while calming the mind and supporting proper function of the nervous system. It is also traditionally used to promote longevity and to support healthy reproduction.
- Ground from the stems of the guduchi plant, also known as "giloy," "amrita," "divine nectar," and "heart shaped moonseed," this herbal powder supports the immune system, and benefits the liver, kidneys, joints, and blood.*
- Its heating quality helps break up stagnation and natural toxins in the body, promoting healthy elimination, digestion, and a clear, radiant complexion. Its versatility as an herb makes it a great addition to many Ayurvedic formulas and churnas.*
- Strengthening and rejuvenating, guduchi calms the mind, is soothing to joints and tissues, promotes a healthy nervous system, supports healthy reproduction, and is said to bestow comfort and longevity to those who take it.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Certified Organic Guduchi stem powder (Tinospora cordifolia).
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Product Code: Herbs
- Availability: In Stock