Tea & Teapot Culture:
- Different seasons match with different tea, this is the way to maintain health, which varies from time to time.
- Drinking Scented Tea in spring.
- Drinking Green Tea in summer.
- Drinking Wulong Tea in autumn.
- Drinking Black Tea in winter.
- When we are free, make a cup of good tea, savor it, which would enhance the realm of spiritual life and make life more tasteful.
- About 22 oz / 650 ml. In order to avoid spilling when the water boils, avoid placing the water over 3/4 of the teapot.
- This TOWA teapot is built with an infuser for loose leaf tea to maximize the flavor and aromas and has a cast iron body to preserve heat.
- No need to rush your teapot of tea. The cast iron teapot distributes heat evenly, which helps enhance flavor extraction during the brewing process.
Use & Maintenance:
- Customer satisfaction is our priority. If you have any questions about our teapot, please contact us.
- Before first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the cast iron teapot and brewing for about 10 minutes.
- A tannin film will cover the interior, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from the iron teapot, and it will help remove the odor and protect the teapot from rusting.
- Pour away the water after it is done boiling. Repeat the produce for 2-3 times until the water is clear.
- After each use, please do not forget to empty the teapot. Take the lid off while drying, and the remaining water will be evaporated slowly.
- Recommend not pour over 70% of capacity water into the teapot.
- Avoid cleaning the teapot with detergent, brush or cleaning implement.
1 x Cast iron tea kettle 1 x Stainless steel infuser
Teapot Cast Iron
- Product Code: Teapot
- Availability: In Stock